Requested by Green. My inner shotacon self can’t help but to go kyaaaaa every few seconds while doing this skin. You guys may have noticed something different about this skin. Yes, we are accepting skin requests with iTunes (At least I do xD). Before this, all our skins are only for Winamp. So I have a question. Do you want me to include a skin for iTunes for every skin I post? Or I should just wait for someone to request for an iTunes skin, then only I include in it? I need some feedback on this.
For the iTunes skin, according to Souza a.k.a Kazasou, you have to manually click the speech bubble for the song name to appear. The name does not appear automatically when you play it with iTunes unlike Winamp.
Also, see that speech bubble there? It says onee-chan right? Well, that’s because I’m a girl! So if you’re a guy, you can change it to onii-chan by following these simple steps.
- Right click the skin
- Select skin menu > Edit skin (The .ini file will open)
- Press ctrl + f
- Type in Message3b into the search box (without any spaces)
- Change onee-chan to onii-chan
- Search MessageWa2 (and again, no spaces)
- Change onee-chan to onii-chan again.
- Press ctrl + s to save
- Voila, your gender is now reversed! \o/