About RocketDock (from rocketdock.com):
What is it?
RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.
Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y’z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly user base
- And best of all… its FREE!!!
Download RocketDock here.
= = = = = = = =
This page is dedicated for RocketDock icons that I’ve made. Sooo yeah.
Once your done downloading and extracting the icons from the .zip file, paste them on your RocketDock Icon folder (C:\Program Files\RocketDock\Icons). Then go to your dock, select an icon you wish to customize, right-click > Icon Settings > then select a new icon of your choice > then finally click “OK”.
*Gonna add more info soon.
Update Log/ Skin List: